- Filed Under
Here are the names, specialties and sequence numbers of nearly 6,700 active component staff sergeants recommended for promotion to sergeant first class by a board that met at Fort Knox, Ky., in February.
Promotions can begin off the new list as soon as scheduled by the Army.
After April 1 promotions, only 345 names will remain on the 2010 sergeant first class list, which originally contained 4,224 names.
To qualify for promotion consideration this year, staff sergeants had to have a date of rank of Feb. 4, 2009, or earlier.
The names, in alphabetical order:
• http://militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/e7selections/2011/aanamTOberroa.php">Aanam through Berroa
• http://militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/e7selections/2011/berryTOcarr.php">Berry through Carr
• http://militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/e7selections/2011/carriganTOczolada.php">Carrigan through Czolada
• http://militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/e7selections/2011/dabrowskiTOfink.php">Dabrowski through Fink
• http://militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/e7selections/2011/finnTOguzman.php">Finn through Guzman
• http://militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/e7selections/2011/haarTOisbell.php">Haar through Isbell
• http://militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/e7selections/2011/isgroTOlytle.php">Isgro through Lytle
• http://militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/e7selections/2011/maarschalkTOmontoya.php">Maarschalk through Montoya
• http://militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/e7selections/2011/monzonTOquisenberry.php">Monzon through Quisenberry
• http://militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/e7selections/2011/rabbTOshaw.php">Rabb through Shaw
• http://militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/e7selections/2011/shearonTOvu.php">Shearon through Vu
• http://militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/e7selections/2011/wackerTOzwolak.php">Wacker through Zwolak
Active Guard, Reserve
A selection board that met at Fort Knox, Ky., from Feb. 3-28 recommended the following Army Reserve soldiers of the Active Guard and Reserve program for promotion to sergeant first class.
The board considered the files of 1,561 staff sergeants, and selected 856, or 54.8 percent, for advancement.
Soldiers will be promoted under orders to be issued by the Human Resources Command. The timing of promotions will be based on vacancies within a soldier's military occupational specialty, and on a soldier's seniority, as reflected in his or her sequence number.
• http://militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/e7selections/2011/activeguardreserve.php">Active Guard & Reserve
• http://militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/e7selections/2011/agr-stats">AGR selection stats