- Filed Under
Selection lists containing the names of active component field-grade officers and senior noncommissioned officers designated for assignment to brigade- and battalion-level command, command sergeant major and key billet positions in fiscal 2013 was released Thursday morning.
The officer lists were compiled the annual Army Competitive Category, Army Medical Department and Army Acquisition Corps boards.
The command sergeant major lists contain the names of senior NCOs slated for assignment to conventional and special operating forces brigades and battalions.
• http://www.armytimes.com/projects/careers/army/command-selections/2012/acc-brigade/">Brigade Army Competitive Category
• http://www.militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/command-selections/2012/acc-battalion">Battalion Army Competitive Category
• http://www.militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/command-selections/2012/amedd-col/">Colonel Army Medical Department
• http://www.militarytimes.com/projects/careers/army/command-selections/2012/amedd-ltcol/">Lieutenant Colonel Army Medical Department
• http://www.armytimes.com/projects/careers/army/command-selections/2012/colonel-acquisition/">Colonel Army Acquisition Corps
• http://armytimes.com/projects/careers/army/command-selections/2012/ltcol-acquisition/">Lieutenant Colonel Army Acquisition Corps
• http://armytimes.com/projects/careers/army/command-selections/2012/csm-brigade/">Brigade Command Sergeant Major conventional forces
• http://armytimes.com/projects/careers/army/command-selections/2012/csm-battalion/">Battalion Command Sergeant Major conventional forces
• http://www.armytimes.com/projects/careers/army/command-selections/2012/csm-soc/">Brigade and Battalion Command Sergeant Major Special Operations Forces