- Filed Under
Ten ROTC seniors from colleges across the country have been identified as the best of 2012 by Cadet Command, Fort Knox, Ky.
Each year, Cadet Command compiles an order of merit list to identify the top 20 percent of ROTC seniors.
These future officers are designated Distinguished Military Graduates based on such criteria as grade point average, performance in the Army Physical Fitness Test and college athletics, and performance in ROTC training.
This year, Cadet Command identified 1,119 of its 5,579 senior-year cadets as Distinguished Military Graduates.
The top 10 cadets on the DMG list are:
• Patrick J. Lupfer, Northeastern University, Boston.
• John W. Lebaube, Campbell University, Buies Creek, N.C.
• Sungkuyn Chung, Virginia Military Institute, Lexington, Va.
• Aimee E. Moores, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Va.
• John A. Whitlock, University of Louisville, Ky.
• Kyle C. Feldman, Claremont McKenna College, Claremont, Calif.
• Oran B. Carroll Jr., University of Texas at Arlington.
• Rachelle G. Boucher, Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, Ky.
• Patrick S. Anderson, University of Texas at San Antonio.
• Joseph W. Riley, University of Virginia.