TO UPDATE RECORDS
My Board File can be accessed from the "My Records" link of the Human Resources Command homepage at www.hrc.army.mil.
Aviation and technical services chief warrant officers of the active component will be considered for promotion to CW5, CW4 and CW3 by a selection board that will convene April 23.
The annual board is expected to be in session until May 8, which means the selection lists generated by the panel could be available for release by early summer.
February promotions will reduce the 2012 CW5 lists to 54 names, the CW4 lists to 217 names and the CW3 lists to 413 names.
The aviator zones of consideration will include officers in the following military occupational specialties: 152C, 152D, 152F, 152H, 153A, 153B, 153D, 153E, 153M, 154C, 154E, 154F, 155A, 155E, 155F and 155G.
Aviator CW3 and CW4
• Above zone — CW2s and CW3s with dates of rank of March 31, 2008, and earlier.
• Promotion zone — CW2s and CW3s with DOR of April 1, 2008, through Dec. 31, 2008.
• Below zone — none.
• Above zone — CW4s with DOR of Sept. 30, 2007, and earlier.
• Promotion zone — CW4s with DOR of Oct. 1, 2007, through Sept. 30, 2008.
• Below zone — CW4s with DOR of Oct. 1, 2008, through Sept. 30, 2009.
The technical services zones of consideration will include officers in these MOSs: 120A, 125D, 131A, 140A, 140E, 150A, 150U, 151A, 180A, 255A, 255N, 255S, 255Z, 270A, 290A, 311A, 350F, 350G, 350Z, 351L, 351M, 351Y, 352H, 352N, 352P, 352R, 352S, 353T, 420A, 420C, 640A, 670A, 740A, 880A, 881A, 882A, 890A, 913A, 914A, 915A, 915E, 919A, 920A, 920B, 921A, 922A, 923A, 948B, 948D and 948E.
Tech Services CW3 and CW4
• Above zone — CW2s and CW3s with DOR of May 31, 2009, and earlier.
• Promotion zone — CW2s and CW3s with DOR of June 1, 2009, through Jan. 31, 2010.
• Below zone — none.
Tech Services CW5
• Above zone — CW4s with DOR of Sept. 30, 2008, and earlier.
• Promotion zone — CW4s with DOR of Oct. 1, 2008, through Sept. 30, 2009.
• Below zone — CW4s with DOR of Oct. 1, 2009, through Sept. 30, 2010.
Evaluation reports submitted for this board must be received at Human Resources Command by April 12.
The required "thru date" for the optional complete-the-record Code 9 report is Jan. 12, 2013.
Officers who are in a zone of consideration can use the online "My Board File" system to review and update, as needed, their personnel files beginning Feb. 22 and ending April 18.