Military Times is working on a story about the pros and cons of owning timeshares. Have you ever owned a timeshare? How has that worked out for you as a member of the military community? Email reporter Karen Jowers at email@example.com, or call at 800-424-9335, ext. 8973.
Tell us about your timeshare experiences
Jul. 12, 2013 - 06:00AM
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
Commentary: Breaking the cycle of debt for troops, families
October 22, 2014 - 4:07 PM
Valid Ebola concerns
October 22, 2014 - 10:52 AM
Editorial: Improving the PFA
October 22, 2014 - 10:46 AM
Editorial: Realistic expectations
October 22, 2014 - 10:37 AM
Editorial: Dunford and his Marines
October 22, 2014 - 10:32 AM
Editorial: Who's kidding whom?
October 22, 2014 - 10:26 AM
VA Home Loan
- Airline apologizes after rejecting NCO’s request to hang up uniform jacket
- ‘Enlisted’ creator heads back to Fox with ‘Big’
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher