Friday, March 29
- 2013 poll: Most have a grim view of Afghanistan
- Vietnam ‘secret army' vets gathering in Conn.
- B-2 flights to Korea intended to make a point
- Wanted: Soldiers for a free body-fat test at JBLM
- New contractor takes over Tricare West region
- Black Knights baseball team to take on Yankees
- Army wants to ground heavy civilian trainers
- Troops to fly commercial on CENTCOM R&R leave
- Sens. urge Hagel to help fix claims process
- Car dealer charged with mistreating guardsman
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- “Real Men” makes mini-celebs out of Korea-based soldiers
- No eating with your hands, commander says
- VIDEO: Watch Staff Sgt. Mills, a quadruple amputee, jump with the Golden Knights