Tuesday, April 2
- Army's top vehicle program gets another black eye
- Pentagon: Destroyers in Pacific can react quickly
- Obama, Singapore PM discuss military cooperation
- Hagel to surrender part of salary in recognition of civilian furloughs
- Budget cuts could snarl PCS moves
- U.S.: North Korea restarting nuclear reactor would be 'alarming'
- Tricare now covers smoking cessation drugs
- WWII soldier’s remains returned to U.S.
- DARPA to play major role in mapping human brain
- Report: Guardsman’s children drowned, wife dead
- Woman pleads guilty to $360K VA grant theft
- Budget pressure may bring more BCT cuts
- GI’s mom receives his posthumous Purple Heart
- Army Reservist receives Legion of Merit
- Attorney files memo in ‘Fatal Vision’ case
- Promotion prereq: Structured-Self Development
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Welcome to your top five ‘Go Army, Beat Navy’ spirit videos …and the one Naval Academy video that blows them all away
- Christmas in the air and so is “Army wife” pepper spray
- Could big changes be coming to the GI Bill? Check out the top stories in this week’s print edition of the Army Times