Tuesday, April 2
- Army's top vehicle program gets another black eye
- Pentagon: Destroyers in Pacific can react quickly
- Obama, Singapore PM discuss military cooperation
- Hagel to surrender part of salary in recognition of civilian furloughs
- Budget cuts could snarl PCS moves
- U.S.: North Korea restarting nuclear reactor would be 'alarming'
- Tricare now covers smoking cessation drugs
- WWII soldier’s remains returned to U.S.
- DARPA to play major role in mapping human brain
- Report: Guardsman’s children drowned, wife dead
- Woman pleads guilty to $360K VA grant theft
- Budget pressure may bring more BCT cuts
- GI’s mom receives his posthumous Purple Heart
- Army Reservist receives Legion of Merit
- Attorney files memo in ‘Fatal Vision’ case
- Promotion prereq: Structured-Self Development
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1New Army vice chief expects worse manpower conditions
22 missing Afghan police officers found in Buffalo-area
3Retired sgt. maj. found not guilty of gun charges in Canada
4Prosecutor: White House fence jumper is 'a danger to the president'
5Soldier pulls woman from alligator-infested Fort Stewart pond
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making
- West Point cracks top 25, barely, in U.S. News annual college rankings
- VIDEO: Army football’s 2014 hype roll has historic, and powerful, voice sample