Thursday, April 11
- Ex-Army specialist accused of aiding fuel thefts
- Vets cemeteries addressing burial errors
- Mental health programs facing budget pressure
- DoD revamps rules on preventing sexual assaults
- Report: U.S. tax dollars might still flow to Afghan militants
- Alaska soldier to be sentenced in espionage case
- DoDEA schools won’t close for furloughs this school year
- Officials: Pentagon looks to cut furlough days
- In-state tuition for GI Bill sparks debate
- ‘Quiet hero' Kapaun receives posthumous Medal of Honor
- Child of Year recipients don't let military lifestyle limit their achievements
- Data loss puts Gitmo Cole case on hold
- Ex-Ind. Guard employee indicted in alleged $200,000 fraud
- Hagel defends DoD's call for Tricare fee hikes
- Bragg nixes July 4th fest, citing budget woes
- Two new bills aim to strengthen mental health help
- Fewer spouses using DoD career advancement program
- Man who left Army post in 2001 arrested in S.C.
- Kindle contest: Why do you love military life?
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Your quick, incomplete military viewing guide to ‘The Simpsons’ marathon
- Soldier, UFC fighter Tim Kennedy challenges Jesse Ventura … for charity
- TRAILER: ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart heads to Guantanamo for ‘Camp X-Ray’