Sunday, April 14
- Fort Sill computer lab dedicated for fallen soldier
- Missing medals returned to WWII veteran’s family
- As U.S. talks up diplomacy, N. Korea takes hard line
- Officials: Suspected U.S. drone kills 4 in Pakistan
- No updates on missing Bragg soldier 1 year later
- Tuskegee Airman, 93, dies in Va.
- ‘Forrest Gump’ alum’s mission of gratitude
- New leg brace allows disabled troops to return to active duty
- Zombie survival teaches disaster preparedness
- New sports program pits battalion against battalion
- Pakistani Taliban target secular party, kill 1
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1New Army vice chief expects worse manpower conditions
22 missing Afghan police officers found in Buffalo-area
3Retired sgt. maj. found not guilty of gun charges in Canada
4Prosecutor: White House fence jumper is 'a danger to the president'
5Soldier pulls woman from alligator-infested Fort Stewart pond
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making
- West Point cracks top 25, barely, in U.S. News annual college rankings
- VIDEO: Army football’s 2014 hype roll has historic, and powerful, voice sample