Monday, April 22
- Fort Carson soldier awarded Silver Star
- Bush library exhibits: 9/11, war, Katrina, recount
- Stewart soldier dies of Afghanistan injuries
- More online classes open up for aviation students
- Boston bombing suspect won't be treated as 'enemy combatant'
- Lawmakers renew fight to call retired reservists 'veterans'
- Free degrees — and they're legit
- Trident reaffirms its accreditation
- Tricare fee hikes, small pay raise don't faze senators
- Rush to repair WWI cemeteries as centennial nears
- Army sgt. pleads guilty to killing fellow troops in 2009 Iraq shooting
- Fort Knox develops artificial roosts for rare bats
- Taliban capture 11 from Turkish helo in Afghanistan
- Army to discharge 25K unfit, nondeployable soldiers
- Hagel: U.S. committed to Israel’s military edge
- Army picks 1st Infantry Division for safety award
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Airline apologizes after rejecting NCO’s request to hang up uniform jacket
- ‘Enlisted’ creator heads back to Fox with ‘Big’
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher