Wednesday, April 24
- Outcry erupts over 1% pay raise proposed for military
- Retired 4-star: Fewer U.S. troops could do job in Afghanistan
- Officials: U.S. wars fueled Boston bombing suspects
- Doctor linked to Riley soldiers' overdoses remains jailed
- Confederate flags fly again at VA hospital in S.D.
- New transition courses get high marks, but will they lead to jobs?
- U.S. urges China collaboration on cyber intrusions
- Sweden reaffirms its commitment to Afghanistan
- Iraq: 35 dead in clashes, bombing as tensions rise
- Judge says Benning combat school must name trainees
- Senators say military should buy U.S. athletic shoes
- Petraeus' next career move revealed
- Military: Gitmo hunger strike rises to 92
- Army halts transfers into aviation branch
- U.N. warns of 'troubling rise' in Afghan violence
- Hagel to meet Egypt's leaders, push military ties
- Soldier arrested in fatal shooting in Georgia
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Welcome to your top five ‘Go Army, Beat Navy’ spirit videos …and the one Naval Academy video that blows them all away
- Christmas in the air and so is “Army wife” pepper spray
- Could big changes be coming to the GI Bill? Check out the top stories in this week’s print edition of the Army Times