Tuesday, April 30
- Obama hints at potential military action in Syria
- Military court overturns attempted-suicide conviction
- 101st Airborne vastly expands care for 'unseen wounds'
- Army major, wife face child abuse charges in N.J.
- Obama: U.S. should close Guantanamo
- Bipartisan bill would require Tricare to cover horse therapy
- Shake up command PT
- First lady to businesses: Hire more vets
- Wife arrested in Benning soldier's shooting death
- 92-year-old WWII vet gets long-overdue medals
- Bombs kill 3 NATO troops, 5 Afghans
- Career-long mental health assessments proposed
- Video: Odierno blows up at a House hearing
- Female soldier pleads guilty to desertion during Iraq war
- Lawmakers seek opening to make changes to UCMJ
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Latest plan to save ‘Enlisted’ — follow another cult hit online
- VIDEO: National Guard’s top general plays it straight in Letterman guest spot
- Report: More than 22K British soldiers overweight, 32K fail fitness test