Monday, May 6
- GOP lawmaker: Benghazi witnesses will contradict account
- Israeli airstrike in Syria aimed at Iran
- 5 Fort Bliss soldiers killed in Afghanistan blast
- White House: Assad likely behind chemical arms use
- Pentagon: Chinese government waging cyberattacks
- Colonel held for trial in Pa. on child porn charges
- Afghans file protest with Pakistan over border incident
- Secrecy shrouds pretrial hearing in WikiLeaks case
- KBR vs. Army: On largest services contract, 'things have gotten very nasty'
- McHugh looks to ramp up Pacific partnerships
- Big changes coming for NCO assignments
- Reviews threaten commissary benefit
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1New Army vice chief expects worse manpower conditions
22 missing Afghan police officers found in Buffalo-area
3Retired sgt. maj. found not guilty of gun charges in Canada
4Prosecutor: White House fence jumper is 'a danger to the president'
5Soldier pulls woman from alligator-infested Fort Stewart pond
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making
- West Point cracks top 25, barely, in U.S. News annual college rankings
- VIDEO: Army football’s 2014 hype roll has historic, and powerful, voice sample