Friday, June 14
- Air Force recruiter gets 27 years on sex charges
- Army kills carbine competition
- House passes sweeping $638 billion defense bill
- Report criticizes West Point superintendent
- Veterans' personal data left in recycle bin
- Report: Troops in bin Laden raid revealed
- Minn. Guard officer dies after cancer fight
- 670 military kids get scholarships
- Army Ranger dies during parachute drill in Ga.
- New complaint reporting system for schools on the way
- Schools scramble to support vets — is it working?
- Free media training program for vets starting in Connecticut
- Judge bans Fort Hood suspect's defense strategy
- Moore works to repair park ruined by tornado
- House panel says no to separate Spec Ops family programs
- Guardsman pleads to Craigslist ad soliciting wife's rape
- Tom Hanks backs restoration of WWII paratrooper camp
- Lawmakers want to limit PCS funds
- Officials irked over students' waning flag etiquette
- House passes free Internet for troops, TA protection and more
- Obama steps up military aid to Syrian rebels
- Marines, Army form quick-strike forces for Africa
- AP: Commander in Nazi SS-led unit living in US
- NATO denies U.N. report airstrike killed 3 children
- Charity-funded clinic breaks ground at Campbell
- Judge to rule on issue holding up Fort Hood trial
- Guardsman lands role in Superman ad
- Movie Review: Man of zzzz...
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Welcome to your top five ‘Go Army, Beat Navy’ spirit videos …and the one Naval Academy video that blows them all away
- Christmas in the air and so is “Army wife” pepper spray
- Could big changes be coming to the GI Bill? Check out the top stories in this week’s print edition of the Army Times