Wednesday, July 17
- Hagel orders HQ staff funding cut 20 percent
- Photo gallery: Soldier killed in Afghanistan comes home
- Scenario puts energy, politics in hackers' cross hairs
- 4 generals picked for jury in Army 1-star's court-martial
- Photo gallery: Roof dog reunited with Army recruiter
- West Point gets a new commander in Gen. Caslen
- Army works to bring home tens of billions in equipment
- Cuba calls weapons on North Korean ship 'obsolete'
- N. Korea arms seizure could hurt U.S.-Cuba detente
- Disputes between Morsi, military led to Egypt coup
- Gold Star spouses ask Congress for relief from 'widow's tax'
- On-base same-sex weddings expected to increase after DOMA ruling
- Fort Drum soldiers heading to Afghanistan in fall
- JBLM commander apologizes to city for low-flying helicopters
- Workers restoring second-oldest military cemetery
- Al-Qaida branch confirms its No. 2 killed in Yemen
- Army vet drops appeal in double murder
- Experts want to help troops improve finances, avoid scams
- Jury selection continues for 1-star's sex assault trial
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Welcome to your top five ‘Go Army, Beat Navy’ spirit videos …and the one Naval Academy video that blows them all away
- Christmas in the air and so is “Army wife” pepper spray
- Could big changes be coming to the GI Bill? Check out the top stories in this week’s print edition of the Army Times