Saturday, July 27
- A war horse that refused to quit honored by Korea vets
- Obama says Korean veterans 'deserve better'
- 'Frayed' from war: Spec ops reports alcohol abuse, stress, sleeplessness
- Fort Hood shooting suspect: U.S. at war with Islam
- Photo gallery: North Korea celebrates 'Victory Day'
- As generation ages, Korean War vets look to share stories
- WWI vet's family accepts delayed Purple Heart
- Photo gallery: Biden visits the Freedom in Singapore
- Military judge deliberates in Manning leak case
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1One retired colonel is campaigning for more cuts and Congress is listening
2Gay soldiers at Fort Campbell open up on coming out
3Study: Young military men report more sexual dysfunction than civilians
4Congressional candidate defends Special Forces claims
5Top TA & GI Bill schools: Most popular colleges cater to troops by taking classes to them
- Need help with PT, finance, leadership or public speaking? Former Capt. Lee Kind offers up some kind advice
- Man United provides discounted tickets to upcoming U.S. matches
- Watch: Medal of Honor recipient Ryan Pitts breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange