Wednesday, August 14
- 'Pretty, pretty please'
- Kamikaze drones: Miniature munitions for dismounted troops
- Manning takes stand, apologizes for hurting U.S.
- U.S.: Egypt violence 'serious blow' to peace efforts
- Some gay troops to get extra 'marriage leave'
- Member of Old Guard arrested in child sex case
- Official: Funding for JLTV testing could dry up next summer
- Man sentenced to 10 years in rape at Ft. Meade
- FBI says it can't reinstate ex-soldier until 2015
- Pathologist: Fort Hood victims shot numerous times
- Army Corps of Engineers promotes STEM careers
- Senators: Let rural vets use Indian Health Service
- Kevlar for the Mind: MMA, yoga may offer benefits as PTSD treatment
- Tricare Help: How can I prove baby is covered?
- Prosecutors can remain on Bales case
- 50 spouses get financial counselor fellowships
- ROA opens membership to NCOs
- 38 Okla. National Guard members return home
- Photo gallery: Pa. Guardsmen return from Kuwait
- Soldier charged with manslaughter after forgetting son in hot car
- After ordering disabled vet to remove dog from boardwalk, N.J. town reverses course
- Egypt police storm 2 pro-Morsi camps in Cairo
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Welcome to your top five ‘Go Army, Beat Navy’ spirit videos …and the one Naval Academy video that blows them all away
- Christmas in the air and so is “Army wife” pepper spray
- Could big changes be coming to the GI Bill? Check out the top stories in this week’s print edition of the Army Times