Tuesday, September 3
- Texas: Same-sex spouses can't enroll for benefits at state Guard facilities
- Burned in surgery, Army vet fights VA for PTSD pay
- Taliban infiltrate 'America's Army' — and why that's a good thing
- Senate Syria resolution would limit Obama to 90 days
- Fake Yongsan garrison website is 'dangerous'
- Officials to lawmakers: We're not asking you to declare war
- Senate Syria resolution could be marked up this week
- Blackwater defendant seeks ruling on status
- Fort Hood soldier held in fatal shooting on post
- Fort Irwin hits snags in flood recovery
- Wave of bombings, attacks in Iraq kill at least 67
- Syria is said to be hiding weapons, moving troops
- Obama seeks support for Syria strike at G-20
- Hagel: Getting mental health help shows 'courage, honor and integrity'
- New push made to list Fort Hood shooting as terrorism
- Soldier killed in Texas motorcycle crash
- Sisterhood of singing spouses performs on 'America's Got Talent'
- Our PT365 experts want to answer your questions
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
2After complaints, soldier removes controversial Halloween hanging display
3Master sergeant on death row files new petition
42 Korean soldiers are the first women to earn Expert Infantryman Badge
5About 200 Fort Stewart soldiers heading to Afghanistan on 12-month deployment
- Airline apologizes after rejecting NCO’s request to hang up uniform jacket
- ‘Enlisted’ creator heads back to Fox with ‘Big’
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making