Monday, September 9
- Tactical Veteran: 'Military-friendly' companies can still lay off veterans
- Best for Vets: Career & Technical Colleges 2014
- West Point history professor removed for 'inappropriate behavior'
- Vicenza garrison commander relieved of duty
- N.C. Guard to recognize same-sex marriages
- Sudden plan: Syria to dispose of chemical weapons?
- Senate delays vote on Syria strike
- Poll: Opposition to Syrian airstrikes surges
- Obama: I might lose congressional vote on Syria
- USAREUR leaves Heidelberg after six decades
- Official: DoD will 'aggressively' target military pay, troop levels
- Iraq vet Gabbard says Syria strike would be 'serious mistake'
- Four issues to watch as Congress returns for busy fall
- Lawmakers: Syria debate could offer chance to stop sequester
- Evals begin for new JLTV prototypes
- Probe launched into VA center's disease outbreak
- White House tries to persuade war-weary public on Syria
- Losing a 'life-or-death skill'?
- Army websites down in Alaska
- Assad warns of repercussions for a U.S. strike
- Family evicted from post housing claims injustice
- AM General and Navistar protest SOCOM vehicle contract
- Russia presses U.N. to report on Syria attack risks
- Eustis soldiers returning from deployment
- 2 Polk soldiers arrested after police chase
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Man United provides discounted tickets to upcoming U.S. matches
- Watch: Medal of Honor recipient Ryan Pitts breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange
- Tearful pfc. stays in hunt for $1 million ‘America’s Got Talent’ prize