Friday, September 13
- Military Muscle: Work your glutes for better posture, less down time to injury
- Veterans are particularly suited for jobs in cybersecurity
- Banking on business
- Winnefeld: Army should also consider crisis response units
- Kerry: Syria peace prospects ride on weapons talks
- Congressman: Defense sequester exemption to be part of debt ceiling debate
- New survey: 3 of 4 post-9/11 vets have PTSD, anxiety
- Mob movie with French twist
- DoD starts new effort to get troops, employees thinking healthy
- Informatics: Where health meets I.T.
- Bombing in Sunni mosque in Iraq, attacks kill 33
- U.N.: Report will show chemical weapons use in Syria
- In U.S. arsenal, lessons for Syria chemical weapons
- Hood soldier arraigned on bomb charge
- U.N. official: Iranian exiles' deaths a wake-up call
- Afghan Taliban attack U.S. Consulate, kill 2 Afghans
- Chaplain Corps colonel selections released
- Al-Qaida leader calls for attacks inside US
- Arlington burial for WWII airmen from NY, Calif.
- Rights group: Syrian regime behind mass killings
- Putin hails Syria's action on chemical weapons ban
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1New Army vice chief expects worse manpower conditions
22 missing Afghan police officers found in Buffalo-area
3Retired sgt. maj. found not guilty of gun charges in Canada
4Prosecutor: White House fence jumper is 'a danger to the president'
5Soldier pulls woman from alligator-infested Fort Stewart pond
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making
- West Point cracks top 25, barely, in U.S. News annual college rankings
- VIDEO: Army football’s 2014 hype roll has historic, and powerful, voice sample