Friday, October 11
- Movie review: Hanks saves best moments for last in harrowing 'Phillips'
- Shutdown suspends CFC in continental U.S.
- 2-star in charge of ICBMs fired
- Adjustment disorder may now net disability pay
- Hill negotiations move slowly under tight deadline
- Kerry in Afghanistan for urgent security talks
- Report warns of threat of loose missiles in Syria
- Report: Syrian rebels committed war crimes
- U.S. captures Pakistani Taliban commander in Afghanistan
- Global chemical watchdog wins Nobel Peace Prize
- Senate OKs bill for military chaplains
- Doctors going without pay from Tricare
- Major hurdles remain before North Korea talks resume
- $30,000 went missing amid rescue of Capt. Phillips
- U.N. extends NATO force in Afghanistan for last time
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Welcome to your top five ‘Go Army, Beat Navy’ spirit videos …and the one Naval Academy video that blows them all away
- Christmas in the air and so is “Army wife” pepper spray
- Could big changes be coming to the GI Bill? Check out the top stories in this week’s print edition of the Army Times