Monday, October 28
- First Army aims to integrate Reserve, Guard training
- Budget ax reaps chaos across Army
- OSHA finds unsafe conditions at Indiana base
- House votes for task force to study VA claims solution
- Tennessee Guard shooter faced discipline
- Looking for a law enforcement job? Check out Military Times Online Career Fair
- Parents receive fallen Drum soldier's Silver Star
- VFW urges members to attend hearings on pay, benefits
- Benefits: Rising costs mean slowing compensation, shifting care
- Odierno: Land power still vital
- Training: Army is 'not to full capability'
- Readiness: Fears of 'too little, too late'
- Wash. company to pay Army reservist $37,500
- Gear: 'Tough decisions' await the Army
- Troops: How low is too low for the Army?
- McHugh: Budget woes keep military 'dysfunctioning'
- U.S. strike kills 2 senior Shabab members in Somalia
- Syrian group hacks links used in Obama Twitter account
- Report: U.S. monitored 60 million calls in Spain
- U.K. man accused of hacking U.S. government computers
- Alaska soldier charged with murder in newborn's death
- Military working dog memorial to be dedicated Monday
- Colombian rebels release former U.S. soldier held since June
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Airline apologizes after rejecting NCO’s request to hang up uniform jacket
- ‘Enlisted’ creator heads back to Fox with ‘Big’
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher