Friday, November 15
- Chemical found in Fort Jackson groundwater
- Fort Drum's iconic mountaineer statue upright again
- IG: U.S. employed insurgent-backing contractors
- Military advocates to commission: Be careful with pay, benefits changes
- Senator: Army abandons single-vendor strategy for next-gen radios
- Issa, Duckworth bill would restrict definition of 'veteran'
- VA offers dental insurance to vets, some family members
- Pentagon seeking vaccine for bioterror disease threat
- In Philippines, battered town gets busy rebuilding
- Reno man faces 5 years for Army housing fraud
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- “Real Men” makes mini-celebs out of Korea-based soldiers
- No eating with your hands, commander says
- VIDEO: Watch Staff Sgt. Mills, a quadruple amputee, jump with the Golden Knights