Friday, November 15
- Chemical found in Fort Jackson groundwater
- Fort Drum's iconic mountaineer statue upright again
- IG: U.S. employed insurgent-backing contractors
- Military advocates to commission: Be careful with pay, benefits changes
- Senator: Army abandons single-vendor strategy for next-gen radios
- Issa, Duckworth bill would restrict definition of 'veteran'
- VA offers dental insurance to vets, some family members
- Pentagon seeking vaccine for bioterror disease threat
- In Philippines, battered town gets busy rebuilding
- Reno man faces 5 years for Army housing fraud
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Latest plan to save ‘Enlisted’ — follow another cult hit online
- VIDEO: National Guard’s top general plays it straight in Letterman guest spot
- Report: More than 22K British soldiers overweight, 32K fail fitness test