Monday, December 16
- Five new conditions presumed service-connected in TBI victims
- As NORAD Tracks Santa, critics track NORAD
- Pentagon's sexual-assault prevention chief steps down
- Report: New trash incinerators in Afghanistan never used by U.S.
- Guardsman accused of taking Army IDs to stay in custody
- Army fires Ellerson after 5 years, no wins vs Navy
- Army captain charged in pedestrian soldier death in Tenn.
- 28-year sentence in $100M vets charity scam
- Federal judge rules against NSA spying
- Moscow: Missiles in western Russia legitimate
- Last Australian combat troops leave Afghanistan
- U.S. takes aim at China, ups naval aid to S.E. Asia
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
2After complaints, soldier removes controversial Halloween hanging display
3Master sergeant on death row files new petition
42 Korean soldiers are the first women to earn Expert Infantryman Badge
5About 200 Fort Stewart soldiers heading to Afghanistan on 12-month deployment
- Airline apologizes after rejecting NCO’s request to hang up uniform jacket
- ‘Enlisted’ creator heads back to Fox with ‘Big’
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making