Sunday, January 19
- Opinion: Combat integration: Not bad, not good enough
- When do nuclear missteps put security in jeopardy?
- Jordan ready to host U.S. training of Iraqi soldiers
- Tricare centers closing soon
- Army's GCV program downgraded to study project
- Lawmakers say Obama surveillance idea won't work
- Karzai again demands U.S. airstrikes end in Afghanistan
- Iraq announces offensive against al-Qaida
- Fort Jackson loses unit for wounded, Fort Bragg to gain
- Suicides drop at Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- Taliban bombing kills 20 troops in Pakistan
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Need help with PT, finance, leadership or public speaking? Former Capt. Lee Kind offers up some ‘kind’ advice
- Man United provides discounted tickets to upcoming U.S. matches
- Watch: Medal of Honor recipient Ryan Pitts breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange