Tuesday, February 4
- Senators blast Army over recruiting fraud scandal
- Meet your military Olympians
- Wide variety of faiths led to new policy to accommodate them
- Medal of Honor Museum seeks $11 million from S.C.
- 2 more Colo. guardsmen charged with theft
- Master sergeant promotions announced
- Real 'Monuments Men' records go on display in D.C.
- U.S. official: 'Number of specific threats' at Sochi
- Ex-soldier gets prison in fuel-theft scheme
- Former Marine recruiter pleads guilty to killing 2 in Ill.
- Senate vote to come soon on massive veterans' bill
- Obama, Pentagon officials meet to discuss U.S. troops in Afghanistan
- U.S. intel: Sense of destiny drives China aggression
- Internet firms release data on NSA requests
- China's navy holds Indian Ocean drills
- Senators want answers on veterans records breach
- Official: Snowden leaks lead to Pentagon costly change
- Russia: Syria to remove chemical weapons by March
- Pakistan talks with Taliban team delayed
- Bombings in and around Baghdad kill 7 people
- Former Bragg soldier again appeals conviction
- Explosion hits military bus in Yemen; 2 killed
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- First soldiers from the 173rd arrive in Poland
- Team USA men’s hoops plans trip to West Point in August
- Senate candidate’s commercial features his drill sergeant — who does not make him do pushups