Thursday, March 13
- This sgt. maj. will make you sweat
- Troop survey shows distrust of retirement reform proposal
- U.S. commander: More focus on Haqqani militants
- Medal of Honor recipient Ola Lee Mize dies at 82
- SOUTHCOM chief: 80 percent of Colombian drugs gets to U.S.
- Panel urges end to U.S. ban on transgender troops
- Confidence, trepidation ahead of Crimea referendum
- Will FOX's military comedy 'Enlisted' become casualty of ratings?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'military aggression'
- Soldier gets 366 days in prison for fuel theft
- Combat roles for women soldiers at Lewis-McChord
- Worker at Va. military daycare charged with abuse
- CIA-Senate spat raises murky legal, policy issues
- Ex-soldier's capital murder trial jury watches mom weep
- Opinion: Health initiatives can save money, boost readiness
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Bragg soldiers on exercise find human remains
- Gay veterans won't march in Boston parade
- Army reservist due at Hawaii plea hearing
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Airline apologizes after rejecting NCO’s request to hang up uniform jacket
- ‘Enlisted’ creator heads back to Fox with ‘Big’
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher