Wednesday, March 19
- Army pushes for job-specific strength tests
- Soldiers needed to appear in 'Nashville' episode
- Newest Medal of Honor recipients inducted into Hall of Heroes
- Expert: Cybersecurity is 'everyone's responsibility'
- Biden to Russia: U.S. will defend allies
- NATO chief: Russian aggression is 'wake-up call'
- Ukraine's Crimea base taken, commander detained
- During closing arguments, prosecution says Sinclair's actions were crimes, 'not mistakes'
- Opinion: Educational equality for military families is worth fighting for
- Report: Social media relevant to background checks
- Tricare Help: Retiree might be able to see doctors at England facilities
- Kevlar for the Mind: Symptoms determine type of depression
- Consumer Watch: Commissary Club tests bulk sales
- Soldier saves children from Chattahoochee River
- Lawmakers still debating sexual assault case reforms
- 2 fires burning at remote Fort Hood range
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1CSM who fought in Panama, Somalia and Iraq dies at 52
2Soldier with six deployments killed in motorcycle accident
32015 will mean more 15-year retirements for NCOs, officers
4Commentary: Breaking the cycle of debt for troops, families
5Pilot's widow receives his Silver Star 70 years after heroic escape
- Airline apologizes after rejecting NCO’s request to hang up uniform jacket
- ‘Enlisted’ creator heads back to Fox with ‘Big’
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher