Wednesday, March 19
- Army pushes for job-specific strength tests
- Soldiers needed to appear in 'Nashville' episode
- Newest Medal of Honor recipients inducted into Hall of Heroes
- Expert: Cybersecurity is 'everyone's responsibility'
- Biden to Russia: U.S. will defend allies
- NATO chief: Russian aggression is 'wake-up call'
- Ukraine's Crimea base taken, commander detained
- During closing arguments, prosecution says Sinclair's actions were crimes, 'not mistakes'
- Opinion: Educational equality for military families is worth fighting for
- Report: Social media relevant to background checks
- Tricare Help: Retiree might be able to see doctors at England facilities
- Kevlar for the Mind: Symptoms determine type of depression
- Consumer Watch: Commissary Club tests bulk sales
- Soldier saves children from Chattahoochee River
- Lawmakers still debating sexual assault case reforms
- 2 fires burning at remote Fort Hood range
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Update: Ex-Warrior Training Center boss wore unearned Ranger, Sapper tabs
2After complaints, soldier removes controversial Halloween hanging display
3Master sergeant on death row files new petition
42 Korean soldiers are the first women to earn Expert Infantryman Badge
5About 200 Fort Stewart soldiers heading to Afghanistan on 12-month deployment
- Airline apologizes after rejecting NCO’s request to hang up uniform jacket
- ‘Enlisted’ creator heads back to Fox with ‘Big’
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making