Wednesday, March 19
- Army pushes for job-specific strength tests
- Soldiers needed to appear in 'Nashville' episode
- Newest Medal of Honor recipients inducted into Hall of Heroes
- Expert: Cybersecurity is 'everyone's responsibility'
- Biden to Russia: U.S. will defend allies
- NATO chief: Russian aggression is 'wake-up call'
- Ukraine's Crimea base taken, commander detained
- During closing arguments, prosecution says Sinclair's actions were crimes, 'not mistakes'
- Opinion: Educational equality for military families is worth fighting for
- Report: Social media relevant to background checks
- Tricare Help: Retiree might be able to see doctors at England facilities
- Kevlar for the Mind: Symptoms determine type of depression
- Consumer Watch: Commissary Club tests bulk sales
- Soldier saves children from Chattahoochee River
- Lawmakers still debating sexual assault case reforms
- 2 fires burning at remote Fort Hood range
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1New Army vice chief expects worse manpower conditions
22 missing Afghan police officers found in Buffalo-area
3Retired sgt. maj. found not guilty of gun charges in Canada
4Prosecutor: White House fence jumper is 'a danger to the president'
5Soldier pulls woman from alligator-infested Fort Stewart pond
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making
- West Point cracks top 25, barely, in U.S. News annual college rankings
- VIDEO: Army football’s 2014 hype roll has historic, and powerful, voice sample