Monday, April 28
- Inaugural Bragg marathon will be a race with 'hooah'
- CSM: 'Disturbing' number of motorcycle incidents among NCOs
- Pentagon says Hagel told that Russia won't invade Ukraine
- Report: Pentagon to destroy $1B in ammo
- Obama touts Philippine defense pact amid China concerns
- 2 NATO troops die in attack in eastern Afghanistan
- Trial starts in case of colonel's wife accused of killing kids
- Indiana Guard unit heading to Afghanistan
- U.S. clamps down on defense exports to Russia
- Obama: U.S. to levy new Russia sanctions Monday
- Unclaimed remains of 3 Army vets inurned at Marion
- Obama: U.S. takes VA neglect claim 'very seriously'
- Iraq attacks kill at least 21 as police, army vote
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1One retired colonel is campaigning for more cuts and Congress is listening
2Gay soldiers at Fort Campbell open up on coming out
3Study: Young military men report more sexual dysfunction than civilians
4Congressional candidate defends Special Forces claims
5Top TA & GI Bill schools: Most popular colleges cater to troops by taking classes to them
- Need help with PT, finance, leadership or public speaking? Former Capt. Lee Kind offers up some kind advice
- Man United provides discounted tickets to upcoming U.S. matches
- Watch: Medal of Honor recipient Ryan Pitts breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange