Friday, May 16
- Godzilla, a monster miscue
- Editorial: Army Times says VA's Shinseki must step down
- Jury decided quickly to convict colonel's ex-wife in killings
- In Teresa King lawsuit, U.S. Attorney asks for dismissal
- VA's top health official resigns amid scandal over delays in vets' care
- Congress grows impatient on inquiry in VA deaths
- VA reviews Wyoming records after nurse suspended
- Tell us: Are you training for your first marathon or half-marathon?
- Hagel: U.S. won't let Iran build nuclear weapon
- Wife of slain National Guard sergeant faces trial
- China: U.S. must be objective about Asia tensions
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Soldier, UFC fighter Tim Kennedy challenges Jesse Ventura … for charity
- TRAILER: ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart heads to Guantanamo for ‘Camp X-Ray’
- Miami Dolphins’ new team credo looks familiar, no word yet on ‘Dolphin Strong’