Wednesday, May 21
- Is military justice going soft? Why courts-martial, NJPs have hit historic lows
- 1st ID soldiers receive upgraded M4s
- Obama: Any VA misconduct will be punished
- Senate panel approves 1 percent pay raise, BAH cuts
- Tricare Prime still out of reach for thousands of beneficiaries
- South Carolina voters to decide if top general appointed
- Mission Family: Spouses require more than good wishes
- Judge: Produce Guantanamo tapes, medical records
- Tricare Help: If surgery isn't covered, complications from procedure may not be either
- Ask the Lawyer: 'Mixed signals' may be defense against sex charge
- Obama: 80 U.S. troops in Chad seeking abducted girls
- Senate backs Obama judge pick who wrote drone memo
- House Dems to participate in Benghazi probe
- Special Ops commander's tenure up in August. Will he stay?
- Effort to train Libyan troops 'still in the planning phase'
- Obama to meet with Shinseki this morning
- 2,000 museums offer military families free access
- 2 Buffalo cops suspended as bar probe continues into beating of airman
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making
- West Point cracks top 25, barely, in U.S. News annual college rankings
- VIDEO: Army football’s 2014 hype roll has historic, and powerful, voice sample