Wednesday, July 9
- FORSCOM head nominated to be new Army vice chief
- CWO promotion selections announced
- Army leaders defend flawed intelligence system
- Benghazi: 2 days, 2 distinct attacks on Americans
- CBO: Save $19B by replacing 70K troops with civilians
- Family of World War I vet gets dad's Purple Heart
- VA official 'sickened' by whistleblower retaliation
- Military caregiver webinar set for Thursday
- Iraqi officials: 50 bodies found south of Baghdad
- U.N.: Afghan civilian death toll up so far this year
- Bahrain questions activists after diplomat meeting
- Pennsylvania man's draft notice was 102 years late
- Tricare Help: Can Tricare Reserve Select beneficiaries get care on post?
- Germans probe 2nd spy case reportedly involving U.S.
- Report: U.S. spies on prominent Muslim-Americans
- Kevlar for the Mind: Magnets, pulses among alternative PTSD treatments
- Consumer Watch: Comparing 'private label' prices takes time, but can save money
- Military Muscle: 5 exercises using your gym's Viper Rope Trainer
- FBI: Fort Carson employee made terroristic threats
- Judge: Hawaii soldier's wife an 'evil stepmother'
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making
- West Point cracks top 25, barely, in U.S. News annual college rankings
- VIDEO: Army footballís 2014 hype roll has historic, and powerful, voice sample