Thursday, August 21
- Tattoo policy changes are coming soon
- Fort Bragg-based SFC killed in Afghanistan combat
- GAO: Pentagon broke law in Bergdahl swap
- Pentagon: Islamic State militants will regroup
- Missouri governor orders National Guard to withdraw from Ferguson
- Gowdy hires retired Army 3-star for Benghazi probe
- McRaven confirmed as new UT system chancellor
- West Point grad, Ukrainian private, dies in battle
- DoD throws cold water on 'Ice Bucket Challenge'
- Foley's death isn't changing views in Congress on Iraq
- Soldier honored for saving life of girl in water
- Interpol urges world response to Iraq extremists
- U.N. Council members reject North Korea meeting request
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1New Army vice chief expects worse manpower conditions
22 missing Afghan police officers found in Buffalo-area
3Retired sgt. maj. found not guilty of gun charges in Canada
4Prosecutor: White House fence jumper is 'a danger to the president'
5Soldier pulls woman from alligator-infested Fort Stewart pond
- Pinning of Bronze Star nine years in the making
- West Point cracks top 25, barely, in U.S. News annual college rankings
- VIDEO: Army football’s 2014 hype roll has historic, and powerful, voice sample